From the back of the card: "This substantial building remodeled in 1927 and enlarged in 1928 houses the Art Department, with studios for drawing and painting, an engraving press, jewelry work room, and accommodations for pottery and sculpture. In the Exhibition Gallery are shown interesting loan exhibits which are changed every two weeks. An Art Library with rare books and reproductions of masterpieces is a part of the Studio equipment."
Archive Location
Scrapbook and Memorabilia Collection ; Box 26 ; Alice Furbish, Class of 1935